It’s a very convenient way to acquire knowledge in the field of health and safety from any computer at any time and place online. Health and safety training using this method allows you to adjust the learning mode to the capabilities of the participant of the given course and only the time in which he wants to undergo training depends on it. At any time, the user can stop them and then return to the place where they ended earlier.
Our training platform provides the participant with fully multimedia training, which ensures a very fast form of knowledge acquisition and gives the possibility to repeat and consolidate acquired messages in an interesting and easily accessible way.
- easy access to training at any time
- learning anywhere
- saving time
- low costs
- acquiring knowledge in an easily accessible way
OUR TRAININGS MEET LEGAL REQUIREMENTS FOR OBLIGATORY PERIODIC HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAININGS BY THE METHOD OF SELF-EDUCATION MANAGED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REGULATION OF THE MINISTER OF ECONOMY AND WORK ON 27 JULY 2004, IN THE ENTIRE OF WORK. 1860 WITH LATER CHANGES.
HOW TO USE TRAINING:
- Please sign up for the training by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with information about the training you have chosen.
- In response, you will receive information from us how training fee to be paid to our account.
- After registering your payment, you will receive the login information required to complete the training along with a hyperlink to the HSE Consulting Training Platform.
- Please log in to the platform and start the training.
- At the end of the training, take the exam test.
- You will receive an email confirming the completion of the training in PDF format.
- The certificate should be printed and stored for the control purposes of the National Labor Inspectorate and the National Sanitary Inspection.
PERIODICAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (MANDATORY) IN ENGLISH BY GROUPS :
All OSH trainings we offer include a teacher’s introduction, instructions on how to use the platform and substantive introduction. Individual chapters end with control questions to record acquired messages. Access to the HSE Consulting e-learning platform is open from the beginning of the course, and the participant can log in to the system at any time convenient for him and any device (computer, tablet or smartphone) with Internet access.